- ► Mural from 3800 years ago unearthed in Peru
- ► Ancient Egyptian yeasts used to bake modern bread
- ► Urartian burial site unearthed in eastern Turkey
- ► Early Homo Sapiens remains found in Greek cave
- ► Industrial structures discovered in Cyprus
- ► Drought uncovers ancient palace in Iraq
- ► 35-million-year-old fossils discovered in southern Turkey
- ► Roman shipwreck found in Cyprus
- ► Desert-based dinosaur discovered in Brazil
- ► Late Iron Age chariot found in Wales
UNESCO Tentative list
A Tentative List is an inventory of those properties which each State Party intends to consider for nomination. States Parties are encouraged to submit their Tentative Lists, properties which they consider to be cultural and/or natural heritage of outstanding universal value and therefore suitable for inscription on the World Heritage List.
The following is a list of UNESCO Tentative Sites in 21 countries.