- ► 5,000-year-old underground city discovered in Turkey
- ► Gemstone workshop discovered in Kuwait
- ► 2,300-year-old tablet discovered in southern Turkey
- ► New archaeological evidence revealed in Al Ain
- ► 17th Century fort uncovered in Scotland
- ► Byzantine-era historical structure discovered in Turkey
- ► Four families burial uncovered in Poland
- ► 4,400-year-old tomb discovered in Egypt
- ► Remains of 35 ancient Egyptians found in Aswan
- ► Mayan figurine factory underneath in Guatemala
UNESCO Tentative list
A Tentative List is an inventory of those properties which each State Party intends to consider for nomination. States Parties are encouraged to submit their Tentative Lists, properties which they consider to be cultural and/or natural heritage of outstanding universal value and therefore suitable for inscription on the World Heritage List.
The following is a list of UNESCO Tentative Sites in 21 countries.