By accessing or using the Website you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms, then you may not access the Website.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
- using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website.
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website.
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity.
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website.
This website and its content are the property of Archiqoo.com, and is protected by copyright. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited except in the following cases:
- You may copy, print or download content only for your personal, non-commercial use.
- The images on the website are subject to their own copyrights which are included with each image. The user must adhere to these copyrights to the utmost extent.
- You may copy content to third parties for non-commercial use, but only if you acknowledge that Archiqoo.com is the source of the material.
In no event shall Archiqoo be held liable for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of this Website or reliance on its contents.Changes
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us:
Thank you for your cooperation. We hope you find the Archiqoo website helpful and convenient to use.
Copyright © Archiqoo 2017-2023, All rights reserved.