What information do we collect when you register in Archiqoo.com?
- When you register in Archiqoo.com we collect your name and your Email.
- If you register using your Facebook account we also get your name and your Email from Facebook.
How do we use your information?
- We use your information only to identify you when you log in, when you post comments and upload photos, and to communicate with you and send you updates.
How long is your information retained?
- All your personal information will be kept until you delete your account.
How can I request deletion of my account and all my personal information?
- You can always request deletion of your account by going to [My Profile] page and select [Request Account Deletion].
- Your account and all your personal information will be deleted within 30 days. (including your information from Facebook in the event that you have chosen to register using Facebook account).
How do we protect your information?
When you register in Archiqoo.com, your personal information is password-protected, and you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. Archiqoo will not be liable for disclosures of your personal information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties. However, once we receive your registration, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems:
- We use regular Malware Scanning.
- Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential.
- All sensitive information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
What actions do we take in the event of a data breach?
- Determine the type of data affected.
- Fix and strengthen security measures.
- Notify you via email within 30 days.
Do we use 'cookies'?
- You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
- If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly.
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
- Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
- Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users.
- We have not enabled Google AdSense on our site, but we may do so in the future.
How do we handle Do Not Track signals?
- We respond to Do Not Track setting of a user's web browser.
Thank you for your cooperation. We hope you find the Archiqoo website helpful and convenient to use.
Copyright © Archiqoo 2017-2023, All rights reserved.