- ► Ancient ceremonial carriage discovered near Pompeii
- ► Ancient Beer Factory Discovered in Abydos
- ► Roman fort and Ptolemaic temple discovered in Aswan
- ► Roman military headquarters discovered in Serbia
- ► Archaeological discovery at Saqqara necropolis
- ► Ancient female hunter remains discovered in Peru
- ► Ancient Neanderthal tools discovered in Denmark
- ► Intact coffins unearthed in Saqqara Necropolis
- ► Artifacts Unearthed in Egypt
- ► Communal tombs uncovered in Upper Egypt
Borj Flifel is a defensive tower located in Tunis, the capital and the largest city in Tunisia. It was built in the late 18th century or the beginning of the 19th century AD by Hammuda ibn Ali who was the fifth leader of the Husainid dynasty that ruled Tunisia as Beys between 1705- 1957 AD.
Weather In Site
Add Your Comment
The published comments do not represent the opinion of our site, but express the opinion of their publishers. Please Log in to post your comments about Borj Flifel.