- ► Artifacts Unearthed in Egypt
- ► Communal tombs uncovered in Upper Egypt
- ► Roman catacomb discovered at Saqqara necropolis
- ► Neolithic era temple unearthed in southeastern Turkey
- ► The oldest pearl discovered near Abu Dhabi
- ► Ancient gilded coffin is returned to Egypt
- ► 1000 years old royal tomb found in north China
- ► Largest ancient ruins of distillery discovered in China
- ► Stunning ancient skull discovered in Ethiopia
- ► Mural from 3800 years ago unearthed in Peru
Borj Flifel is a defensive tower located in Tunis, the capital and the largest city in Tunisia. It was built in the late 18th century or the beginning of the 19th century AD by Hammuda ibn Ali who was the fifth leader of the Husainid dynasty that ruled Tunisia as Beys between 1705- 1957 AD.
Weather In Site
Add Your Comment
The published comments do not represent the opinion of our site, but express the opinion of their publishers. Please Log in to post your comments about Borj Flifel.