- ► Alexander the Great statue discovered in Turkey
- ► Neolithic Necklace Reconstructed in Jordan
- ► Thor Hammer Amulet Discovered in Sweden
- ► Evidence of prehistoric hunting discovered in Arabian desert
- ► Ancient settlement discovered in Turkey
- ► Ancient grave unearthed in Slovakia
- ► Medieval prayer beads discovered in Britain
- ► Qing Dynasty tombs discovered in China
- ► Ancient tombs uncovered at the cathedral of Notre Dame
- ► Administrative Centre discovered in Upper Egypt
Borj Flifel is a defensive tower located in Tunis, the capital and the largest city in Tunisia. It was built in the late 18th century or the beginning of the 19th century AD by Hammuda ibn Ali who was the fifth leader of the Husainid dynasty that ruled Tunisia as Beys between 1705- 1957 AD.
Elevation: 36 m
Weather In Site
Add Your Comment
The published comments do not represent the opinion of our site, but express the opinion of their publishers. Please Log in to post your comments about Borj Flifel.