- ► Tomb of Ramses II treasurer uncovered in Saqqara
- ► Roman statues excavated in England
- ► Bronze age coffin revealed in in England
- ► Roman bronze handle excavated in England
- ► Road and Roman canal unearthed in Netherlands
- ► Rock chambers excavated in Zeugma
- ► Neolithic settlement discovered off the Croatian coast
- ► Ancient statue discovered in Izmir
- ► Ancient ornament discovered in Germany
- ► Mysterious structure discovered in Istanbul
Borj Flifel is a defensive tower located in Tunis, the capital and the largest city in Tunisia. It was built in the late 18th century or the beginning of the 19th century AD by Hammuda ibn Ali who was the fifth leader of the Husainid dynasty that ruled Tunisia as Beys between 1705- 1957 AD.
Weather In Site
Add Your Comment
The published comments do not represent the opinion of our site, but express the opinion of their publishers. Please Log in to post your comments about Borj Flifel.